The Rock is Love: Livagies

Compliments are for the living...

Monday, June 26, 2006

*Snicker Snicker Snicker*

I can't help snickering at you all as I post your pics to the template for this section of the blog. Laura and Leslie, if Erik had had the chance, I know he would have visited you guys while he was in town last week. And I KNOW you all would have had THE BEST time together! Seriousely, you all have SO much in common! Erik, April, Nadia... I have no idea what to say except that in different ways and in my own way, I love each of you and wish we COULD get together. Carissa and Angel, you guys are so completely cool it's insane (and you BOTH really are!). It's been so much fun this last year as I've gotten to know and re-know you all. There ARE more pics to be posted, I just need enough to fill a second line ;) Hmmmmmmm.... *Searches through the archives..." Oh, wait, I was supposed to go to BED like 2 hours ago! Hahaha!!! Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home