The Rock is Love: Livagies

Compliments are for the living...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Who I Am

Yeah, yeah, I'm a real "ass" (inside joke) just like everyone else. Heh, I KNOW that! And yet...

I'm making here a list of all the compliments that people give me. I think it's high time, particularly after last night and this morning. I'd give credit to my dear friends, but again, I don't want to set some above others. It's just not right. You know who you are, and the way I choose to let your compliments affect me is my thank you to you for doing such a fantastic job of helping me to see the lighter side of myself :) These are ALL compliments given me when I wasn't expecting or asking for them. That's what really counts with me.

(July 2 Update: I've come to learn that ALL of these, while they were spoken through you, my friends, were really from God Himself, from His Heart of Love for me :D)
  1. Beautifully and Wonderufully made; God's Treasure;Fun; sensative, caring, kind, and loving heart (someone to be like); "I Love you."
  2. "I have no doubt in my mind at all that your husband will be completely and incredibly in love with you!"
  3. Brilliant; Worthy of being fallen for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home